Pool Maintenance Contract
This agreement for Pool Maintenance services between _____________(hereafter referred to as "Client") and _________________________ (hereafter referred to as "Contractor") is made and entered into upon the following date: ____/____/____.
The pool stated in this agreement is found at the following location:
City: __________ State: ___ Zip: ____
The Client would like to have the above mentioned pool maintained on a regular basis and repaired when necessary. The Client and Contractor hereby agree to the following terms:
1. The Client will grant the Contractor access to the swimming pool and the surrounding grounds during regular business hours Monday - Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm) CST and additional mutually agreed upon times.
2. Client will pay Contractor $_____ on the first day of each month for regular maintenance services performed for the rest of the month.
3. Client will pay Contractor for additional maintenance or repair that may become required for normal operation of the swimming pool. The Contractor shall bill the Client for the cost of work that is needed that is above and beyond what is considered reasonable and customary for maintenance to achieve normal operation. This additional "above and beyond" repair hereafter shall be referred to as "ad hoc work".
4. Ad hoc work that has a cost that is less than or equal to $50 shall be performed by the Contractor without the Client's consent. However, work that is to be estimated greater than $50 the Contractor must receive authorization by the Client before the additional maintenance is provided.
5. "Regular Maintenance" will include the following: removal of debris in the pool, close inspection of the overall condition of the pool including but not limited to the pumps and associated equipment, make manual adjustments to pool controls, the testing of chemical levels in the water, and add additional chemicals to bring the water up to standards set by industry and legal requirements.
6. Contractor will begin performing regular maintenance on the following date: ____/____/____. Thereafter, regular pool maintenance will be performed on a mutually agreed upon schedule.
Either party may terminate this contract at any time by supplying a written notice of termination on a specified date to the other party, with at least two weeks notice prior to the stated date of termination.
If there is any litigation needed between the Client and Contractor it shall be filed and tried in the Contractor's local jurisdiction.
In agreement to the above mentioned terms the Client and Contractor sign below:
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of __________ in __________ County and any applicable Federal Law.
Signature of the Client
Signature of Contractor