Sign up for free to add a business, receive our monthly newsletter and remove all advertising.
Teacher Self Evaluation
Use this form to self evaluate teaching performance based on professional, classroom and student sample questions provided
Teacher Evaluation Forms
These questions may be answered by a teacher to self evaluate their performance. Answer each question based upon the following scale.
Always: All the time
Usually: Commonly or ordinarily
Rarely: Not often or seldom
1. Is a classroom walk-through used
for feedback to figure out your
2. Is trend data used from your target
test to determine your professional
and instructional needs?
3. Do you use specific and rigorous
content standards in your classroom?
4. I expect high performance from my
5. I am quick to discuss performance
standards with students.
6. I report to both students and parents
specific goals and standards.
7. I have an extensive understanding of
correct and successful instructional
8. I very teaching strategies in my class.
9. I have an extensive grasp of how to use
various appropriate class materials and
10. I use materials and tools correctly in the
11. I choose the strategies and materials I
12. I self-evaluate while I am instructing.
13. I use various self-assessment strategies.
14. I use the students work as a bench mark
for what the student's needs are.
15. When planning new instruction, I use
students work as a guide.
16. My students have easy access to different
types of materials and teaching tools.
17. Students in my classroom have a positive
response to how I use different teaching
strategies and using various materials.
18. Outstanding student work is well
displayed in my classroom.
19. The students that are in my classroom
feel safe and well supported in their
20. What are the areas that you have the most
need for professional development?