Fixed and Variable Tree Removal Estimate Factors
Fixed Estimate Factors:
- Receive job, get tools, and fuel all equipment.
- Organize work site, tools, and traffic signs.
- Executing work order, climbing tree, cutting branches, etc. for specific tree size.
- Clean up work site, brush put in chipper, cutting up wood for specific tree size.
Variable Estimate Factors:
- Travel time to work site.
- Work site obstacles such as electric wires, traffic, and buildings.
- The disposal of debris at work site or haul to the waste station.
- Travel time back to home office.