Event Consession Vendor Contract
This is an agreement between _______________ (hereafter referred to as "Host") and _______________(hereafter referred to as "Vendor").
The Host will be hosting the following Event _______________ to take place at _______________ location on ____/____/____ , starting at ____:_____
AM / PM, and has the legal ability to issue a license for concession for vending during the above mentioned Event, and
Vendor desires to vend _________________________ at and during the above mentioned Event, and
has issued the Host a sum of $_____ for a license to vend at the Event.
The Host and Vendor parties both agree to the following terms:
1. Vendor will be given access to the place that is agreed upon by both parties no less than _____ hours before the Event starts to set up the Vendor's station, goods to be sold, and anything else that is needed and customary to vend at that specific location.
2. The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed here at the Event without prior written consent from the Host.
Items that will be sold: _______________
3. Vendor's station shall be no bigger than _____ x _____ feet or taller than _____ feet; and shall be clean and orderly; and shall follow all applicable laws and regulations of the County and State of said Event.
4. Vendor's staff may exhibit that goods are for sale only while the staff is within the area of the vendor's specified location.
5. Vendor's staff will be properly dressed and their appearance will be clean and neat and they shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
6. There is to be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices used by Vendor's staff at the above mentioned Event.
7. Vendor will have access to the location for up to _____ hours following the Event has concluded at ____:_____ AM / PM to dismantle and remove all items brought to the Event by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
8. Vendor agrees to hold the Host free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in the above mentioned Event.
In agreement to the above mentioned terms a representative of the Event and Vendor sign below:
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of ____ in __________ County and any applicable Federal Law.
Signature of the Client
Signature of Contractor