Lawn Care Contract
This agreement for Lawn Maintenance services between ________________ (hereafter referred to as "Client") and ___________
(hereafter referred to as "Contractor") is made and entered into upon the following date: ____/____/____.
The lawn stated in this agreement is found at the following address:
City: __________ State: ___ Zip: ____
The Client would like to have the above mentioned lawn maintained on a regular basis. The Client and Contractor hereby agree to the following terms:
1. The Client will grant the Contractor access to the lawn during regular business hours Monday - Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm) CST and additional mutually agreed upon times.
2. Client or Contractor (Designate one or the other) will provide all equipment and supplies that are necessary to perform normal maintenance services on the above mentioned yard.
3. Client will pay Contractor $_____ on the first day of each month for regular maintenance services performed for the rest of the month.
4. Client will pay Contractor for additional maintenance or repair that may become required for the lawn to sustain an acceptable appearance. The Contractor shall bill the Client for the cost of work that is needed that is above and beyond what is considered reasonable and customary for normal maintenance of the lawn. This additional "above and beyond" repair hereafter shall be referred to as "ad hoc work".
5. Ad hoc work that has a cost that is less than or equal to $50 shall be performed by the Contractor without the Client's consent. However, work that is to be estimated greater than $50 the Contractor must receive authorization by the Client before the additional maintenance is provided.
6. "Regular Maintenance" will include the following: removal of debris from the yard, mowing of the lawn and trimming of trees and shrubs and any other plants that are in need of pruning, fertilization of the lawn's soil, inspection of plants and soil for insects, also the extermination of any insects or rodents that are discovered during normal maintenance activities.
7. Contractor will begin performing regular lawn maintenance on the following date: ____/____/____. Thereafter, regular lawn maintenance will be performed on a mutually agreed upon schedule.
Either party may terminate this contract at any time by supplying a written notice of termination on a specified date to the other party, with at least two weeks notice prior to the stated date of termination.
If there is any litigation needed between the Client and Contractor it shall be filed and tried in the Contractor's local jurisdiction.
In agreement to the above mentioned terms the Client and Contractor sign below:
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of ______ in __________ County and any applicable Federal Law.
Signature of the Client
Signature of Contractor